Tamani name meaning
What does Tamani mean?
Tamani is variant transcription of Tamany. Tamany is variation of Tammany.
Variants of TamaniNames that rhyme with Tamani
How popular is the name Tamani?
Tamani is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2000 when it ranked 8528th. Over 127 babies in United States have been named Tamani. The name is a common name in Yemen while somewhat familiar name in India, Malawi, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Iraq and Zimbabwe. As per our findings, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Tamani around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tamani
If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. The letter I as your capstone in your name symbolizes your kindness and naivety. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You have the heart of a warrior. You get easily depressed from time to time because of how people live and the ugly things they're capable of. You are prone to emotional breakdowns because you allow yourself to be around people who hurt you over and over again.
Other names similar to Tamani, for would be parents
- Oak - Infrequent boy name Oak is dominantly used in English, Oak means "From the Oak Tree Meadow or Place Name" is rooted from English
- Felis means Lucky or Female Version of Felix is originated from Latin given to both boys and girls is used commonly in English
- Heaton means High Place or High Enclosure is mostly used in English and originated from English is used for boys
- Odale - Boy name Odale is principally used in English that originated from English, meaning of Odale is "From the Valley or Of the Valley"
- Sierra - Prevailing unisex name Sierra is used dominantly in English, Sierra means "Mountain Range or Sierra" has origin in Spanish
Famous people named Tamani
We could not find any notable namesake.