Tameen meaning and origin
Girl name Tameen is prevalently used in Arabic language, meaning of Tameen is "Protection, Patronage or Care".Names that rhyme with Tameen
Popularity of Tameen
Tameen is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Tameen
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. Nothing good comes without hard work and dedication. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
Other names similar to Tameen
- Hukaymah - Girl name Hukaymah is used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Hukaymah is "She was the Daughter of Umaymah Daughter of Ruqayqah a Companion, Another Woman by this Name or Daughter of Mahmood Bin Muhammad was a Reciter of the Quran"
- Chishti means Famous Saint whose Dargah is at Ajmer is prevalently used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Fikriyah - Meaning of Fikriyah is Intellectual is mostly used in Arabic is a girl name
- Aaima - Chiefly used in Arabic creative and adventurous and modernistic, Aaima bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Aaima is "Leader or Ruler"
- Taseer - Chiefly used in Arabic, Taseer bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Taseer is "Impression or An Effect"
Namesakes of Tameen
We could not find any notable namesake.