Tanna meaning and origin
Tanna's meaning is Instructor is rooted from Hebrew, dominantly used in Danish, Finnish, Swedish and Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name. Tanna is a variant form of Tanne. Tanne is form of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Dank in Frisian language. Also Tanne is Danish cognate of Tanja.
Variants of Tanna
View middle names that goes with Tanna like Marine, Lilla, Kele, Viet, Conor, Donte,Names that rhyme with Tanna
Popularity of Tanna
Tanna is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1943 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1979, it ranked 1349th when 91 girl were named Tanna. Over 3201 babies in United States have been named Tanna. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Tanna is a common name in Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in India, Indonesia, Ivory Coast and Niger. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Tanna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Tanna?
You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. As for your friends, keep it real.
Looking for a name like Tanna? Please go through the following names
- Joseline - Noteworthy Joseline commonly is used in German and English, meaning of Joseline is "Gaut or God Adds" which of Old French and Hebrew origin is a baby girl name
- Jocko means Variant of Jacob and He who Supplants is a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew, Hebrew and English. Jocko is derived from James.
- Thomasius is Latin equivalent of Thomas
- Jakey - The unconventional boy name Jakey means "Held by the Heel, Supplanter and God is Merciful" is rooted from Hebrew, English and Hebrew languages. Jakey is derivative of Jake.
- Abdiou has its origin in Quran and Hebrew, Abdiou means "Servant of God". Abdiou is derived from Obadiah.
Namesakes of Tanna
- Tannaz Hazemi in Before the Bomb as Writer
- Tannaz Tabatabayi in Hiss Dokhtarha Faryad Nemizanand as Actress
- Tanna Frederick in Hollywood Dreams as Actress