Tanska meaning and origin
Tanska is form of Taneli in Finnish language.
Variants of TanskaNames that rhyme with Tanska
Popularity of Tanska
Tanska is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Tanska?
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are always being straight. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed.
Do you like Tanska? Read these names too
- Akneeta - Primarily used in Finnish frequently used, Akneeta is a girl name. Akneeta is form of Agneta in Finnish language
- Heku is Finnish form of Heke
- Joukkainen - Used mostly in Finnish, Joukkainen has its origin in Finnish, Joukkainen means "White Swan" is a boy name
- Järtty is Finnish cognate of Jerttu
- Alapiin is Finnish cognate of Alpiin
Namesakes of Tanska
We could not find any notable namesake.