Tar meaning and origin
Meaning of Tar is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Tar
Popularity of Tar
Tar is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Tar is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 130000 have the name. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Tar globally.
Numerological aspects of Tar
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. There isn't a person you can't charm. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality. Others wonder how you handle everything so good. Your secret hides in your everyday routine. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things.
Do you like Tar? Read these names too
- Tupaq - Boy name Tupaq means "Bote and Warrior" has its origin in Aztec language. Tupaq is resultant of Tupac.
- Mottayita - Unisex name Mottayita is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Mottayita is "Intellectual"
- Bonke - The Bonke is principally used in Frisian, meaning of Bonke is "Spell"
- Anne-Flore means Graceful or Flowers is originated from Latin and Hebrew
- Reemt notably is used in Frisian, meaning of Reemt is "Messenger, Advice or Protector"
Namesakes of Tar
- Tar Babies, band from Madison, Wisconsin
- Tar, American post-hardcore band,
- Tara Kennedy in The Electric Grandmother as Actress
- Tara Mooney in When You've Got to Go! as Actress