Tasadduq meaning and origin
Boy name Tasadduq means "Giving Alms, Donation, Charity, Sacrifice, Beneficence or Benevolence" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Tasadduq
Popularity of Tasadduq
Tasadduq is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Tasadduq as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Tasadduq
If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. You hate copying others. You are all about adventure and travel. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird?
Other names similar to Tasadduq
- Bakhtiar - Boy name Bakhtiar is used in Arabic, meaning of Bakhtiar is "Fortunate or Lucky"
- Shagoofa - Girl name Shagoofa means "Bud, Blossom or New" and is used specifically in Arabic is of Arabic origin
- Ameerah - Uncommon girl name Ameerah has origin in Arabic, prevalently used in Arabic language, meaning of Ameerah is "Leader, Royal Lady or High-born Girl"
- Izdihar means Blooming, Blossoming or Blossoming Flourishing is rooted from Arabic used as a girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- AbdurRashid - AbdurRashid's meaning is Slave of the Guide is used in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Tasadduq
We could not find any notable namesake.