Taz meaning and origin
Meaning of Taz is Jewel or Shallow Ornamental Cup is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon both boys and girls has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of TazNames that rhyme with Taz
Popularity of Taz
Taz is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1960 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1993, it ranked 2697th when 26 boys were named Taz. There are over 415 babies that have been given the name Taz in United States. Taz is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Taz is a common name in Bangladesh and India while somewhat familiar name in England, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, Morocco and Canada. At least, 8000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Taz
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Injustice makes you go crazy. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are daring and courageous.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Taz
- Lubana - The girl name Lubana means "Desire or Wish" is used particulary in Arabic
- Huzaifah - Huzaifah's meaning is Curtailed or Shortened is a baby boy name is used notably in Arabic
- Mazen - The queer boy name Mazen means "Blessed Rain Drops or Who Makes Angry Remarks" and is used principally in Arabic has its origin in Arabic language
- Faaeqa - Faaeqa's meaning is Awake or Outstanding is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Arabic
- Harishah - Mainly used in Arabic, Harishah bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Harishah is "Protector or Guard"
Namesakes of Taz
- Taz Alexander, British singer
- Taz Bentley, American rock and roll drummer
- Taz Anderson, Tazwell Leigh Anderson Jr
- Taz Douglas, part-time Australian race driver
- Taz Goldstein directed the short Last Chance Lloyd