Teara name meaning
What does Teara mean?
Teara is variant of desirable Tiara. Tiara is Latin cognate of Greek Τιάρα = a Piece of Jewellery That a Woman Wears on Top of Her Head on Formal Occasions. Tiara means Life and Diadem has origin in English and Greek.
What do we think of Teara as a name for a newborn?
Teara is a beautiful name for a baby girl that has its roots in Latin culture. The name means headdress, which adds an element of regality and elegance to it. What makes Teara special as a name is its unique sound and the fact that it isn't too common, making it stand out from other popular names. It's perfect for parents looking for something classic yet distinctive for their baby girl. Moreover, Teara has a lovely ring to it and can be easily pronounced by people from different cultures and languages. Overall, Teara is a delightful choice for parents who want to give their daughter a name with an air of sophistication and gracefulness.
How do I pronounce Teara?
Two syllabled Teara is pronounced as te(a)-ra.
Variants of TearaNames that rhyme with Teara
How popular is the name Teara?
Teara is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1968 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1990, it ranked 1903rd when 73 girl were named Teara. There are over 1260 babies that have been given the name Teara in United States. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Teara?
Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Be proud of everything you've been through. You are a good listener and friend. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
You would love these names similar to Teara
- Herfríður is form of Hærfríðr in Icelandic language. Also Herfríður is Faroese cognate of Hærfreðr
- Cristalie - Girl name Cristalie means "Ice and A Clear" is originated from English language. Cristalie is resultant of Krystal.
- Krei is Danish cognate of Christian
- Erricka - Meaning of Erricka is Heather, Regal and Sole Ruler is of Old Norse origin is aimed at girls. Erricka is derivation of Erica.
- Crystalynne - Girl name Crystalynne means "Brilliant Glass and Clear" has its origin in English language. Crystalynne is resulted from Crystal.
Famous people named Teara
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Teara
- Girl names beginning with T
- Girl names that ends with -ara
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Crown