Tengel meaning and origin
Tengel is a variant form of Þengill. Þengill is used substantially in Icelandic and Old Norse has origin in Old Norse, Þengill means "Prince, King".
Variants of TengelNames that rhyme with Tengel
Popularity of Tengel
Tengel is an uncommon name around the globe.
Tengel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Tengel
Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. Don't forget to emind yourself of your life success, when facing hard times. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation.
Parents who liked Tengel, loved these names
- Augen is equivalent of Augun in Norwegian language
- Karinus - Used particulary in Norwegian and Swedish, Karinus means "Pure and Beloved". Its origin is in Latin, Old Greek and Italian is normally bestowed upon baby boys. Karinus is masculine form of Karina.
- Bergny is Norwegian cognate of Borgny
- Holmfridur - Used notably in Swedish and Norwegian, Holmfridur is mostly used for girls. Holmfridur is Swedish and Danish equivalent of Hólmfríður
- Arnulv - Boy name Arnulv is chiefly used in Swedish and Norwegian. Arnulv is Norwegian cognate of Arnulf
Namesakes of Tengel
We could not find any notable namesake.