Tenuk meaning and origin
Tenuk is used especially in Malay aimed at boys, Tenuk means "Tapir" is originated from Malay.Names that rhyme with Tenuk
Popularity of Tenuk
Tenuk is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tenuk
You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself. Open your mind and start listening to what people have to say. Don't question their intentions. You create an independent opinion about everything and everyone and it affects your relationships in a negative way.
Go through the following names similar to Tenuk
- Narantsetseg - Narantsetsegs origin is Mongolian, meaning of Narantsetseg is "Sunflower" is used as a girl name
- Rudgar - Meaning of Rudgar is Fame or Spear
- Jelso - The Jelso is predominantly used in Frisian, meaning of Jelso is "Ruler or Noble"
- Jefta - Jefta's meaning is God Opens
- Gandulf - Meaning of Gandulf is Werewolf or Wolf
Namesakes of Tenuk
We could not find any notable namesake.