Teny name meaning
What does Teny mean?
Meaning of Teny is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How popular is the name Teny?
Teny is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Teny is a familiar name in Indonesia, India and Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Teny as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Teny?
Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Meditation is your thing. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. Deep inside, people envy you, and you know it. You are too kind to tell these people to leave and so, you end up drained and confused.
Do you like Teny? Other names you would love
- Akwete - Akwete's meaning is Eldest of Twins is used as a baby girl name
- Japera - Odd girl name Japera means "We Have Finished"
- Rattana - Rattana's meaning is Precious Stone or Gem, Pearl and Crystal is of Thai origin is used as a gender-neutral name. Rattana is resultant of Ratana.
- Sumera - Meaning of Sumera is Princess is used as a girl name
- Naylaa - Anomalous and Modernistic girl name Naylaa means "Gift"
Famous people named Teny
We could not find any notable namesake.