Teodóra meaning and origin
Teodóra came from Old Greek is commonly used in Hungarian is aimed at baby girls. Teodóra is variant form of eminent and biblical Theodora. Theodora is feminine variant of Theodorus. Theodora's meaning is Gift of God and God's Gift is of Old Greek origin.
Variants of TeodóraNames that rhyme with Teodóra
Popularity of Teodóra
Teodóra is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Peru, Romania, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Angola, Argentina, Spain, Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela and Guatemala. As per our estimate, over 300000 people has been named Teodóra globally.
You would love these names similar to Teodóra
- Neon - The queer boy name Neon means "The Element Neos Meaning New" is originated from Old Greek and English
- Elinor - Acclaimed and All time favorite Elinor came from Greek and Old Provençal languages is a gender insensitive name, notably used in Swedish, Finnish and English, meaning of Elinor is "Foreign, Variant of Helen or Light"
- Axel - Illustrous and Venerable unisex name Axel has origin in Hebrew, Old Greek and English which is mainly used in Greenlandic and English languages, meaning of Axel is "(God The) Father is Peace, Father or Peace or Father of Peace"
- Uryanne - Old Greek name Uryanne bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Uryanne is "Heaven". Uryanne is resultant of Uriana.
- Yelena means Wicker, Most Beautiful Woman in the World and Sun Ray used for baby girls and is used in English and Russian is originated from Old Greek. Yelena is derivative of Helen.
Namesakes of Teodóra
We could not find any notable namesake.