Thabu meaning and origin
Meaning of Thabu is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Thabu
Popularity of Thabu
Thabu is a familiar baby name in Malawi and India. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Thabu?
If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. You like to focus your mind on things that matter such as family, love, your overall well-being, and spiritual progress. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Thabu
- Maayon - Meaning of Maayon is Lord Krishna is commonly used in Tamil is a baby boy name
- Vebeeshayan is used dominantly in Tamil, Vebeeshayan means "Terrifying, Fearful and A Character from the Epic Ramayana", a baby boy name has origin in Sanskrit. Vebeeshayan is derivative of Vibhishan.
- Jeyamalar - Girl name Jeyamalar is used principally in Tamil, Jeyamalar means "Victorious Flower"
- Arunagiri - Arunagiri's meaning is Lord Shiva is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Tamil
- Ponkathiresan - Boy name Ponkathiresan means "Rays of Gold or Valuable" is particulary used in Tamil
Namesakes of Thabu
We could not find any notable namesake.