Thade meaning and origin
Thade's meaning is Ruler of the People is a boy name, commonly used in Frisian and German is rooted from Aramaic and Old High German. Thade is version of biblical, outstanding and eternal Thaddeus. Thaddeus is a variation of An Aramaic Name Meaning Brave. Thaddeus is Aramaic form of Theodoros or Theodotus. Also Thaddeus is Greek and Aramaic form of A Greek Name:. Origin of Atypical and Fresh Thaddeus is in Old Greek and Aramaic, meaning of Thaddeus is "Praise or Heart and Udder".
Variants of ThadeNames that rhyme with Thade
Popularity of Thade
Thade is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It had a short run of 4 years on France boy names chart. Thade is a common name in DR Congo. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Thade around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Thade
Initially you wanted to be a leader and a teacher, you've come to realize that working on something meaningful with people like you is what makes your soul happy. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Not everyone takes you seriously because of your kind heart and the way you approach and talk to people.
If you like Thade, you would love these names
- Friedeburg - The Friedeburg has its origin in Old High German, meaning of Friedeburg is "Castle or Peace"
- Reintraut means Advice or Force is rooted from Old High German
- Ebel primarily is used in Low German and German, meaning of Ebel is "Transience"
- Leica - Offbeat Leica is originated from Germanic is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi and a unisex name, Leica means "Loved One, She was a Dog that Went to Space or Camera Brand"
- Inigo - Of Etrusk origin, Unwonted Inigo means "Fire, Ardent or Burning" used notably in German, English and Spanish is a boy name
Namesakes of Thade
- Thadeus A. Thomas in Last Days as Actor