Thaminah meaning and origin
Majorly used in Arabic and Sindhi, Thaminah is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Thaminah is "Generous or Precious".Names that rhyme with Thaminah
Popularity of Thaminah
Thaminah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2005. At least, 20 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Thaminah?
You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You can't stand fake people with low IQ who gossip and do small talks on a daily basis because they have nothing smart to say.
Looking for a name like Thaminah? Please go through the following names
- Cid - Meaning of Cid is Lord is originated from Old English given to baby boys is used commonly in Arabic and English
- Aischa is originated from Arabic, Aischa means "Living or Alive" and a baby girl name is especially used in Danish and German
- Soniya - Used commonly in Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi outlandish, Soniya bestowed upon baby girls, Soniya means "Lovely or Gold"
- Farafisa - The unisex name Farafisa is principally used in Arabic and Sindhi, Farafisa means "Bin Umayr Al-hanafi or Name of a Companion"
- Sayeh - Uncommon girl name Sayeh is rooted from Old Persian which is commonly used in Iranian and Arabic languages, meaning of Sayeh is "Shade or Shadow"
Namesakes of Thaminah
We could not find any notable namesake.