Tharpana meaning and origin
Meaning of Tharpana is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Tharpana
Popularity of Tharpana
Tharpana is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Tharpana?
To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. Letter T as your cornerstone reveals your kind attitude, tolerance, and patience around people who don't deserve your time. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. Be more flexible and less stubborn. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Looking for a name like Tharpana? Please go through the following names
- Thivaashiny especially is used in Tamil, meaning of Thivaashiny is "Amman, Sakthi or Goddess Parvathy" is given to baby girls
- Puspanjali commonly is used in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Puspanjali is "Worship with Flowers"
- Prusothaman - Meaning of Prusothaman is Lord Vishnu aimed at boys is especially used in Tamil
- Kalaipollil - Meaning of Kalaipollil is Art Loving Person aimed at girls is mostly used in Tamil
- Kruthahan - Specifically used in Tamil, Kruthahan means "The One who Born in Krutha Yugam or The Era Within a Four Age of Cycle" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Tharpana
We could not find any notable namesake.