Thinakaran meaning and origin
Thinakaran means Brilliant Like the Sun or Intelligent is substantially used in Oriya, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Hindi and Tamil is used as a baby boy name.
Variants of ThinakaranNames that rhyme with Thinakaran
Popularity of Thinakaran
Thinakaran is a familiar baby name in Malaysia. As per our estimate, over 300 babies have been bestowed Thinakaran around the globe.
What numbers say about Thinakaran?
You can't stand fake people with low IQ who gossip and do small talks on a daily basis because they have nothing smart to say. Don't make work your priority. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours.
Parents who liked Thinakaran, loved these names
- Ruchir means Beautiful is used in Gujarati, Hindi and Oriya is used as a boy name
- Saumithra is used substantially in Oriya, Hindi and Gujarati is a boy name, Saumithra means "Lord Lakshman Son of Sumitra"
- Himnish - Boy name Himnish is used in Telugu and Gujarati, Himnish means "Lord Shiva"
- Hirsha - Commonly used in Hindi and Marathi, Hirsha bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Hirsha is "Is Associated to Lord Vishnu"
- Skandha - The girl name Skandha is principally used in Hindi and Oriya languages, Skandha means "Wife of Lord Shiva or Also Known As Kartikeya"
Namesakes of Thinakaran
We could not find any notable namesake.