Thoralf meaning and origin
Meaning of Thoralf is Thunder or Elf is used in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, German, Scandinavian and Danish and rooted from Old Norse is bestowed upon boys.
Variants of ThoralfNames that rhyme with Thoralf
Popularity of Thoralf
Thoralf is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1918. Thoralf is a common name in Germany. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Thoralf as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Thoralf
You can't stand fake people with low IQ who gossip and do small talks on a daily basis because they have nothing smart to say. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. Don't forget to emind yourself of your life success, when facing hard times. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust.
Do you like Thoralf? You would love these names
- Filipa - Meaning of Filipa is Friend of Horses or Friend or Horse has origin in Old Greek which is principally used in Danish, Swedish and Russian is aimed at girls
- Trine - Illustrous Trine is used predominantly in Swedish, German and Greenlandic is originated from Old Greek and Sanskrit, Trine means "The Pure" is a gender-neutral name
- Elizabete - Origin of Unconventional Elizabete is in Hebrew language is used as a girl name and is predominantly used in Finnish, Swedish and Latvian, meaning of Elizabete is "My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance"
- Frauke has its origin in Germanic, Old High German and Frisian is substantially used in Finnish, Frisian and German, a girl name, Frauke means "Little Woman or Frouwa"
- Bettine - Especially used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish far-out, Bettine means "My God is Perfect" and is used for girls is originated from Hebrew and Latin
Namesakes of Thoralf
- Thoralf Strømstad, Norwegian Nordic skier
- Thoralf Knobloch, contemporary German painter based in Dresden
- Thoralf Glad, Norwegian sailor
- Thoralf Hagen, Norwegian rowing coxswain
- Thoralf Skolem, Norwegian mathematician