Thurayyaa meaning and origin
The girl name Thurayyaa means "Star or Pleiades" is used mainly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Thurayyaa
Popularity of Thurayyaa
Thurayyaa is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Thurayyaa
You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live? You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad.
Parents who liked Thurayyaa, loved these names
- Shukri - Used dominantly in Arabic unorthodox, Shukri is used as a gender insensitive name, Shukri means "The Element Shakara Meaning to Thank, Thankfulness or Thanking"
- AbuHanifa - Boy name AbuHanifa is specifically used in Arabic, AbuHanifa means "Founder of the Hanafi School of Thought or Islamic Law"
- Hashir - Curious boy name Hashir is specifically used in Arabic, Hashir means "Collector or Another Name for Prophet Muhammad"
- Latimah - Girl name Latimah is used mostly in Arabic, Latimah means "Scent"
- Mukammil - Mukammil's meaning is Perfecting or Completing aimed at baby boys is mostly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Thurayyaa
We could not find any notable namesake.