Tiara name meaning
What does Tiara mean?
Well-Known unisex name Tiara is prevalently used in Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Swedish, English, Tamil, Oriya, Norwegian, Kannada, Danish, Hindi, Finnish, Gujarati and Bengali that came from Greek and English, meaning of Tiara is "Royalty Jewels, Life, The Tiara, Diadem or Crown". Tiara is form of Greek Τιάρα = a Piece of Jewellery That a Woman Wears on Top of Her Head on Formal Occasions in Latin language.
Does Tiara sound like a good baby name?
Tiara is a charming and unique baby girl name that originated from Latin. The name Tiara means headdress, which is a headpiece adorned with precious stones or pearls that was once worn by monarchs and other high-ranking individuals. Tiara is a special name because of its rarity, elegance, and regal connotation. It has the potential to set your little princess apart from others in her age group. This name exudes sophistication and beauty, making it ideal for those seeking something distinctive yet timeless for their baby girl's name. It's a perfect choice if you're looking for something uncommon yet memorable for your little one!
How do I pronounce Tiara?
The two syllabled name Tiara is pronounced, tia-ra.
Variants of TiaraNames that rhyme with Tiara
How popular is the name Tiara?
Tiara was a popular name in United States. Over 23273 babies have been named Tiara since 1957. At its zenith in 1988, the moniker grabbed the 216th spot and 1278 baby girls were given the name. However after 67 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 18 times In Switzerland, Tiara is a unique name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 200 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 189 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Tiara. Over 240 babies in Switzerland have been named Tiara.
Tiara is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1997 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 285 babies in England and Wales have been named Tiara. Also, it is among the top 3000 girl names in France. Over 158 people have been named Tiara in France. But Tiara is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 10000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Tiara as their given name according to our evaluation.
Tiara in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Tiara
Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You lack traveling and exploring. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Try to be more compassionate and humane. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy.
Other names similar to Tiara, for name hunters
- Marc'harid - The Marc'harid is originated from Greek, meaning of Marc'harid is "Pearl" is predominantly used in Breton
- Terri - Renowned Terri is originated from Old French and Old Greek bestowed upon both sexes, Terri means "Ruler of the People or Harvester" is used especially in Swedish and English
- Ariadne - Of Old Greek origin, Admired Ariadne means "Most Venerable or The Elements Ari Which Means Most Very", mainly used in English and Swedish is given to baby girls
- Evodio - The uncommon boy name Evodio is rooted from Old Greek, Evodio means "He who Follows a Good Road"
- Chiron - Particulary used in German and English unheard-of, Chiron has origin in Old Greek and is used for both sexes, meaning of Chiron is "Hand"
Famous people named Tiara
- Tiara Jacquelina, Malaysian award-winning actress, film producer
- Tiara McKinney in Burning Palms as Actress
- Tiara Hernandez in The Game Changer as Actress
- Tiara English in Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood as Actress
- Tiara Sorensen in Chaos as Actress
- Tiara Harris in Bad Boys II as Actress
- Tiara Jamison in Awakenings as Actress
- Tiara Lanai in Proof of Concept as Actress
- Tiara Parker in Drive as Actress
- Tiara Ashleigh in Arachnoquake as Actress
Lists having Tiara
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Crown