Tibah meaning and origin
Used prevalently in Arabic, Tibah means "Goodness or Kindness". It is rooted from American-Navajo and Native is used mainly as a gender insensitive name . Tibah is a form of Tiba. Tiba is Frisian equivalent of Dietberga and Dietburga or Dietburg. Tiba has its origin in American-Navajo and Native is used in Frisian, Tiba means "People and Gray".
Variants of TibahNames that rhyme with Tibah
Popularity of Tibah
Tibah is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Tibah?
You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. You lack adventure. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better.
Do you like Tibah? You would love these names
- Saarrah means Joy or Happiness is used as a girl name has its roots in Hebrew is dominantly used in Arabic
- Ruwaydah - Girl name Ruwaydah is particulary used in Arabic, Ruwaydah means "Graceful Walk or Walking Gently" has origin in Arabic
- Umm-E-Kulsoom - Girl name Umm-E-Kulsoom means "Bounty or Mother of Favour" is specifically used in Arabic
- Dalaal - Meaning of Dalaal is Cuddling or Pampering used for baby girls is principally used in Arabic
- Eshaal - Specifically used in Arabic far-out and modernistic, Eshaal is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Eshaal is "Flower of Jannat Paradise or Paradise Flower"
Namesakes of Tibah
We could not find any notable namesake.