Tiger Lily meaning and origin
Girl name Tiger Lily is of English origin. Tiger Lily is a version of Tigerlily. Tigerlily came from English, meaning of Tigerlily is "An Orange Flower with Black Spots".
Variants of Tiger LilyNames that rhyme with Tiger Lily
Popularity of Tiger Lily
Tiger Lily is a rare name around the globe.
Do you like Tiger Lily? Read these names too
- Alto - Meaning of Alto is Noble is used in Frisian used for both genders came from Old English
- Wolfheer came from Old English, meaning of Wolfheer is "Name of a King and The Name of a King" is a baby boy name. Wolfheer is resultant of Wulfhere.
- Blythe - Unfamiliar and Ceaseless gender-neutral name Blythe is originated from English used specifically in English and English, Blythe means "Cheerful, Carefree or Happy"
- Alfy means Ready for Battle, Elf Power or Counsel from the Elves is used chiefly in English and English is a unisex name is originated from Old English
- Gurveer - The curious unisex name Gurveer is substantially used in Hindi, Sikh and Indian, Gurveer means "Gurus Warrior or Warrior of the Guru" has origin in Punjabi
Namesakes of Tiger Lily
We could not find any notable namesake.