Tii meaning and origin
Tii is equivalent of Ti in Finnish language. Also Tii is equivalent of Tê in Greenlandic language.
Variants of TiiNames that rhyme with Tii
Popularity of Tii
Tii is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Ghana and Indonesia. As per our findings, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Tii around the globe.
What numbers say about Tii?
If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. Be more selective when it comes to people. You always have one main plan, a couple of reserve plans and a few exit strategies when working on something. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You often end up hurt and disappointed.
You would love these names similar to Tii
- Estère - The Estère is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Estère is "Star"
- Elisabet - Meaning of Elisabet is My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn is rooted from Hebrew and is majorly used in Norwegian, Old Norse and Danish is used as a baby girl name
- Dagen - Unwonted Dagen has its origin in Hebrew and Old Norse, Dagen means "Black-haired" which is specifically used in English and Hindi is used as a gender insensitive name
- Divinah - The girl name Divinah means "The Divine" is of English origin. Divinah is derivative of Divina.
- Olef - Especially used in Swedish and Old SwedishFinnish, Olef is originated from Old Norse is a gender-neutral name. Olef is equivalent of Ólæif in Swedish language. Also Olef is form of Óleifr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Tii
We could not find any notable namesake.