Tilla meaning and origin
The famous and classic unisex name Tilla is used majorly in English, Finnish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, Tilla means "One who has Gone Before, Powerful in Battle, Possession, Power or Struggle". Tilla is variant of quintessential vintage Thilda. Thilda is variant form of Names Ending In -Thilda, -Thilde, -Thild, Especially Mathilda. Also Thilda is a variant form of Göthilda. Thilda is also a variant form of Their Variants. Origin of Frequently Used and Classy Thilda is in German, meaning of Thilda is "Strength and Shield". Tilla is variant form of acclaimed and conifer Ottilia. Ottilia is a variant of prevailing and evergreen Odile. Also Ottilia is version of Odilia. Ottilia is also version of long standing and desirable Odelia. Ottilia is also variation of Otthild. Ottilia is also variant of old vintage sounding Otila. Ottilia means Possession, Eight and Wealth has origin in Old High German and Germanic. Tilla is diminutive of Mathilde. Mathilde is variation of eternal and darling Matilda. Also Mathilde is variation of unfading and darling Mathilda. Meaning of Mathilde is Fight and Strength and Shield is of Old High German and Germanic origin.
Variants of TillaNames that rhyme with Tilla
Popularity of Tilla
Tilla is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1881 and peaked in 1881 when it ranked 740th. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2005. Tilla is a common name in Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in India, Uzbekistan, Germany, Kyrgyzstan, Niger and South Africa. As per our evaluation, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Tilla around the globe.
What numerology tells about Tilla?
You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You are hard to figure. Don't forget to emind yourself of your life success, when facing hard times. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe.
Looking for names similar to Tilla? Please go through the following names
- Heida - The commonly accepted girl name Heida is used mainly in Finnish and Norwegian is originated from Germanic. Heida is English cognate of Heidi. Also Heida is Latin form of Heide
- Pani - The unisex name Pani means "Water" is used prevalently in Danish and Greenlandic
- Arja - Arja's meaning is Divine aimed at both genders is used mostly in Bengali and Oriya
- Raimund - Origin of Unconventional Raimund is in Germanic and Old High German languages bestowed upon baby boys, used dominantly in Norwegian, German and Swedish, meaning of Raimund is "Advice, Protection or Protector"
- Tor - Meaning of Tor is Watchtower or Tower used for baby boys and originated from Old Norse and African-Tiv is used primarily in African and Norwegian
Namesakes of Tilla
- Tilla Durieux, Austrian theatre and film actress of the first decades of the 20th century
Lists having Tilla
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -illa
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Battle
- Baby Names that mean Possession
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Struggle