Tilli meaning and origin
Unisex name Tilli means "Possession, Power or Struggle" which is used dominantly in Danish, English, Finnish, Swedish and Greenlandic is originated from Germanic language. Tilli is a version of pleasing and quaint Tilla. Tilla is variant of oldie Thilda. Also Tilla is a version of pleasing and evergreen Ottilia. Tilla is abridged form of Mathilde. Tilli is derived from Till. Till is variant of Tile. Also Till is form of illustrous Tilo. Till is a diminutive of names with "Diet". Also Till is shortened form of Theodoric. Till's meaning is Clever and People is originated from Germanic, Old High German and Gothic. Tilli is shortened form of Mathilde. Mathilde is variant form of illustrous and all time favorite Matilda. Also Mathilde is a variation of darling and venerable Mathilda. Origin of Mathilde is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Mathilde is "Might and Strength and Shield". Tilli is Greenlandic form of Tivdle.
Variants of TilliNames that rhyme with Tilli
Popularity of Tilli
Tilli is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 1952 in 2004. Over 116 people have been named Tilli in England and Wales. But Tilli is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 150000 have the name. As per our findings, over 8000 babies have been bestowed Tilli around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Tilli
The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Tilli
- Olis - Originated from Germanic, Unorthodox Olis bestowed upon both boys and girls, Olis means "A Powerful Man"
- Ricco - Far-out Ricco dominantly is used in Italian and Spanish came from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Ricco is "Powerful, Homeland or Power" is bestowed upon boys
- Carolynn - Carolynn's meaning is Little or Womanly or Feminine Variant of Charles is a baby girl name, particulary used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish is rooted from English and Germanic
- Henrielle - Origin of Henrielle is in German, Henrielle means "House or King"
- Alvey - The queer boy name Alvey means "All, Guard and Protector" is of Old English and Gothic origin. Alvey is diminutive of Alvaro.
Namesakes of Tilli
- Tilli Breidenbach is notable for her acting in movie John Glueckstadt
- Tilli Bébé played central character of N in 1917 flick Der Sultan von Johore.