Timeo meaning and origin
Used in Italian and French, Timeo means "Honoring God" used as a boy name came from Old Greek. Timeo is resultant of Timaeus. Especially used in German and English, Timaeus, meaning of Timaeus is "Honor" is of Old Greek origin.
Variants of Timeo
View middle names that goes with Timeo like Dren,Names that rhyme with Timeo
Popularity of Timeo
Timeo was a popular name in France. Over 16307 babies have been named Timeo since 1998. At its zenith in 2010, it ranked 23rd when 2804 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. However after 21 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 4 times Timeo is a unique baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 289 on boy names chart when 29 babies were named Timeo. There are over 275 babies that have been given the name Timeo in Switzerland. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 2006 and has secured the place in top 400 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 386 on boy names chart when 30 babies were named Timeo. Over 225 people have been named Timeo in Belgium.
At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Timeo?
Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You love to help the people you care for.
Looking for a name like Timeo? Please go through the following names
- Arthémise came from Greek, meaning of Arthémise is "Deity"
- Marthe - Renowned Marthe has its origin in Aramaic and Greek is used as a baby girl name, Marthe means "Hebrew Meaning, Lady or Bitterness" is substantially used in Scandinavian, Swedish and German
- Dareios - Meaning of Dareios is Possesses a Lot, The Elements Daraya Meaning to Possess to Hold to Maintain and Possess is originated from Old Persian and a boy name is used commonly in Greek. Dareios is derivation of Darius.
- Niclas means Victory of the People is used largely in Norwegian, Scandinavian and Finnish is of Old Greek origin is given to boys
- Démétrius - Meaning of Démétrius is Earth-Lover is originated from Greek
Namesakes of Timeo
We could not find any notable namesake.