Timu name meaning
What does Timu mean?
Timu is Greenlandic equivalent of Timo.
Variants of TimuNames that rhyme with Timu
How popular is the name Timu?
Timu is a common baby name in Indonesia, China and India while it is somewhat familiar in Papua New Guinea. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Timu as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Timu
With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? No one dares to say bad things about you. Although you don't thrive to create a glamorous life, you are already glamorous. You need to find healthy ways to release the negative energy and make space for something positive to happen to you. You are an intuitive, creative, and down-to-earth person who doesn't care about material things much.
Other names similar to Timu
- Bergur came from Old Norse and Germanic is used principally in Danish and Icelandic is given to baby boys. Bergur is equivalent of Bergr in Icelandic and Faroese languages
- Haller - Notably used in Old Swedish and Swedish, Haller is used for boys. Haller is Swedish cognate of Hallor
- Relda is equivalent of Zerelda in English language
- Helger came from Old High German language bestowed upon baby boys used dominantly in Old SwedishFinnish and Swedish, meaning of Helger is "Spear, Saint or Intact"
- Píl means Willow Tree is used predominantly in Faroese and Danish is a baby girl name
Famous people named Timu
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Timu
- Boy names beginning with T
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Honourable
- Baby Names that mean Folk