Tipu name meaning
What does Tipu mean?
Meaning of Tipu is Tiger is a baby boy name and came from Sanskrit is used notably in Arabic.
How do I pronounce Tipu?
The two syllabled name Tipu is pronounced, t(i)-pu.
Variants of TipuNames that rhyme with Tipu
How popular is the name Tipu?
Tipu is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in India. According to our evaluation, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Tipu around the globe.
What numerology tells about Tipu?
You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality.
Looking for a name like Tipu? Please go through the following names
- Nashit - Majorly used in Arabic, Nashit means "Dynamic or Lively" is used as a boy name
- Abdul-Samad - Abdul-Samad's meaning is Servant of the Eternal is used mostly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Saleemuz-Zaman - Saleemuz-Zaman's meaning is Soundest / Servant of the Time is used mostly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Ra'id - Originated from Arabic, Ra'id is used in Arabic used as a baby boy name, Ra'id means "Pioneer, Leader or A Great Leader"
- Abdul-Awwal - Used primarily in Arabic, Abdul-Awwal means "Slave of the First One" is a boy name
Famous people named Tipu
- Tipu Shah, political and religious leader of the 'Pagal Panthis' order
- Tipu Sultan, ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore
- Tipu Aziz, Bangladeshi-born British professor of neurosurgery at the John Radcliffe Hospital