Tiraya meaning and origin
Tiraya is used largely in Hindi bestowed upon both genders, Tiraya means "Large Fish".Names that rhyme with Tiraya
Popularity of Tiraya
Tiraya is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Tiraya
You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Other names similar to Tiraya, for name hunters
- Svenje - Girl name Svenje means "Youth"
- A'ala - Boy name A'ala means "Royal"
- Aouregwen - The Aouregwen means "Face of Gold" is used largely in Breton and Breton
- Bagwis - Boy name Bagwis is used in Tagalog, Bagwis means "Long Wing Feather" is rooted from Tagalog
- Vonnig - Vonnig means "Shrub or Yew"
Namesakes of Tiraya
We could not find any notable namesake.