Tiril meaning and origin
Girl name Tiril is largely used in Scandinavian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, meaning of Tiril is "Birds-Foot Trefoil".
Variants of TirilNames that rhyme with Tiril
Popularity of Tiril
Tiril is a familiar baby name in Norway. According to our evaluation, at least 200 people have been bestowed Tiril around the globe, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Tiril in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Tiril?
Most people enjoy having you around. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. You are successful because you never compete with others but with the person, you see in the mirror. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Tiril
- Njord means North is used typically as a baby boy name which is specifically used in Danish and Finnish has origin in Old Norse
- Nenne - Famous unisex name Nenne is originated from Germanic is used largely in Scandinavian and Norwegian languages. Nenne is equivalent of Lennart in Swedish language
- Lya - Principally used in Finnish and Norwegian rarefied, Lya means "Lioness or Protection" which originated from Latin is used for girls
- Gunnel - Old Norse name Gunnel is used largely in Norwegian and Scandinavian, meaning of Gunnel is "Battle or War" is a girl name
- Milian - Unorthodox and Fresh unisex name Milian is of Latin origin, Milian means "Greatest or Very Great" is commonly used in Scandinavian and Finnish
Namesakes of Tiril
We could not find any notable namesake.