Tirlok meaning and origin
Tirlok means Three Worlds is principally used among Sikhs is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Tirlok
Popularity of Tirlok
Tirlok is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Tirlok?
You like to observe things and people. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences.
Go through the following names similar to Tirlok
- Basantpreet majorly is used in Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Basantpreet is "Love for Spring"
- Gunveer - Boy name Gunveer is commonly used in Sikh, meaning of Gunveer is "Virtuous or Brave"
- Bhup mainly is used in Sikh bestowed upon boys, meaning of Bhup is "Kind"
- Mahanraaj - Meaning of Mahanraaj is Exalted Kingdom is used mostly in Sikh is a baby boy name
- Satprasad is used largely in Sikh bestowed upon boys, Satprasad means "One Blessed by the Truth"
Namesakes of Tirlok
We could not find any notable namesake.