Tol name meaning
Add to favorites
What does Tol mean?
Meaning of Tol is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Tol
How popular is the name Tol?
Tol is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Tol is a familiar name in India, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia and Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Tol around the globe.
What numbers say about Tol?
Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. You need to travel more because you work all the time. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Tol
- Fych - Boy name Fych means "Ermine and Ferret-like Mammal" is rooted from English language. Fych is derivation of Fitch.
- Brazil - Uncommon unisex name Brazil is of Spanish origin, Brazil means "Of the Ancient Tree"
- Calburt - Origin of Calburt is in English is used as a boy name, meaning of Calburt is "Calf Herder and Shepherd". Calburt is resulted from Calvert.
- Huy - Originated from Vietnamese, Renowned Huy bestowed upon baby boys, Huy means "Glorious Radiant As Sunlight" is mainly used in Vietnamese and English
- Aylah - Aylah's meaning is Halo, Aureole, Moonlight and Halo used for girls is of English origin. Aylah is resultant of Ayla.
Famous people named Tol
- Tol Avery, American film and television character actor with more than a hundred screen appearances between 1950 and 1974
Lists having Tol
Share your opinion on Tol