Tone meaning and origin
Outlandish Tone is originated from Old Norse and Latin, Tone means "Thunder or Sound, Tone" and is bestowed upon both genders is chiefly used in Scandinavian, Swedish, Danish, Slavic, English, Finnish and Norwegian. Tone is form of Tona. Tona is a variant form of prevalent Tone. Also Tona is variation of Antona. Tona is short version of Antonia. Tona is Spanish and English form of Antonia. Also Tona is Spanish cognate of Petronia. Tone is shortened form of Anthony. Anthony is equivalent of Anton in English language. Also Anthony is English equivalent of Antonius. Unfamiliar Anthony is originated from Greek and Latin, Anthony means "Who Eats Flower, Beyond Price and Praiseworthy". Tone is diminutive of Anton. Anton is equivalent of Antoine in German language. Also Anton is form of Anthony in Scandinavian and Polish languages. Anton is also German and Russian equivalent of Antonius. Offbeat Anton is originated from Greek and Latin, Anton means "Spanish Form of Anthony, Beyond Praise and Priceless". Tone is Norwegian equivalent of Þone.
Variants of Tone
View middle names that goes with Tone like Vernie, Brae, Lorna, Dora, Candice, Chey,Names that rhyme with Tone
Popularity of Tone
Tone is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1979 and achieved its top ranking of 6051 in 1979. But Tone is a popular baby name in Norway where every 1 in 300 have the name. As per our research, over 20000 people has been named Tone globally.
Tone in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Tone
You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You want to be the boss in every situation. Letting others ruin your day out of kindness is a stupid thing to do. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. Your past is the reason why you've turned into this amazing, kind-hearted person. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation.
You would love these names similar to Tone
- Rozalija - Origin of Rozalija is in Latin is a girl name, meaning of Rozalija is "Rose" is used substantially in Lithuanian, Slovenian and Latvian
- Loria - Customary Loria has its origin in Old Greek, Old Provençal and Latin is used in English and English, Loria means "Modern Variant of Lora or Laurie Referring to the Laurel Tree or Crowned with Laurels" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Leannick has its origin in Hebrew and Latin, Leannick means "Graceful or Lioness"
- Tunie came from Latin is used as a girl name, meaning of Tunie is "Flower". Tunie is shortened form of Petunia.
- Phyllicia - Unconventional girl name Phyllicia means "Great Happiness and The Successful" has origin in Old Greek and Latin. Phyllicia is derived from Felicia.
Namesakes of Tone
- Tone Groven Holmboe, Norwegian composer and teacher
- Tone Loc, American rapper, actor and producer
- Tone Norum, Swedish pop singer
- Tone Mason, Canadian hip-hop and R&B production team
- Tone Brulin, Belgian playwright and stage director; drama teacher
- Tone Beate Mostraum in The Orheim Company as Actress
- Tone Bertoncelj, from 1987 flick Ljubezni Blanke Kolak, who portrayed the N.
Lists having Tone
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Slavic Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ton
- Girl names that ends with -one
- Popular Girl Names in Norway (1971)
- Baby Names that mean Thunder