Toora 1 meaning and origin
Meaning: Thunder and God Thor
Add to favorites
Toora 1 is equivalent of Tora in Finnish language.
Variants of Toora 1Names that rhyme with Toora 1
Popularity of Toora 1
Toora 1 is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names similar to Toora 1, for name hunters
- Harue - Unusual Harue dominantly is used in Japanese, meaning of Harue is "Spring Bough" used for girls is rooted from Japanese
- Umeko - Origin of Outlandish Umeko is in Japanese, meaning of Umeko is "Plum Blossom Child or Child of the Plum Blossom" and is used for both genders is commonly used in Hindi and Japanese
- Tamaki means Bangle or Armlet Bracelet is used notably in Japanese is used as a baby girl name
- Hisashi - Infrequent boy name Hisashi means "A Long Time Intention" has its roots in Japanese is used in Japanese
- Manabu - Chiefly used in Japanese uncustomary, Manabu aimed at baby boys, meaning of Manabu is "Studious or Study" is originated from Japanese
Namesakes of Toora 1
We could not find any notable namesake.