Torer name meaning
What does Torer mean?
Torer is form of Þórir in Norwegian language. Also Torer is form of Þórarr in Norwegian language.
Variants of TorerNames that rhyme with Torer
How popular is the name Torer?
Torer is an uncommon name probably limited to Norway. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Torer?
Your methods of handling relationships are proven. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. Others wonder how you handle everything so good. Your secret hides in your everyday routine. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions.
Looking for a name like Torer? Please go through the following names
- Malfrid is originated from Germanic is a gender insensitive name is used in English and Norwegian. Malfrid is Norwegian equivalent of Málfríðr
- Anicho - Of Germanic origin, Anicho means "Forebearer", used in German is a boy name
- Skúli - Specifically used in Finnish and Old Norse, Skúli means "To Screen, to Shelter, to Protect" used as a boy name came from Old Norse
- Egil - Boy name Egil is majorly used in Scandinavian and Norwegian. It is rooted from Old High German and Old Norse, meaning of Egil is "Terror, Shiny or Sword Tip"
- Ernust - Meaning of Ernust is Seriousness, Determinedness is originated from Germanic is a baby boy name
Famous people named Torer
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Torer
- Boy names beginning with T
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Spear
- Baby Names that mean Stone
- Baby Names that mean Wall