Tormar meaning and origin
Tormar is Faroese equivalent of Þórmarr.
Variants of TormarNames that rhyme with Tormar
Popularity of Tormar
Tormar is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Tormar
If letter R is your capstone, it reveals your fear of failure. Sometimes, you make your own rules in order to prove that not everything is as it seems. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people.
Do you like Tormar? Other names you would love
- Ápram is Faroese cognate of Ábram
- Hildibjørt is Faroese equivalent of Hildibjartur
- Eyðbjartur is Faroese equivalent of Eyðbjørt
- Royða - Royðas origin is Old Norse, meaning of Royða is "Tufa" and is used for girls is substantially used in Faroese
- Tórarin notably is used in Faroese is bestowed upon baby boys. Tórarin is equivalent of Þórarinn in Faroese language
Namesakes of Tormar
We could not find any notable namesake.