Torvid name meaning
What does Torvid mean?
Torvid is version of Þórviðr. Also Þórviðr is another transcription of ÞOR;VID. Torvid is variation of Thorvidh. Thorvidh is equivalent of Þórviðr in Swedish language.
Variants of TorvidNames that rhyme with Torvid
How popular is the name Torvid?
Torvid is an uncommon name probably limited to Norway.
What numerology tells about Torvid?
Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions.
Looking for a name like Torvid? Please go through the following names
- Catharin means Beloved and Dear is of Old Greek origin and is used largely in Danish and Swedish is used for baby girls. Catharin is derivative of Karine.
- Tuperna - Especially used in Danish and Greenlandic, Tuperna is a girl name. Tuperna is Greenlandic cognate of Tupernaĸ
- Iosten is equivalent of Ióstæinn in Danish language
- Botolphus - Boy name Botolphus is used in Danish and Old Danish. Botolphus is Latin form of Botolf
- Siffrid is equivalent of Sighfridh in Swedish language
Famous people named Torvid
We could not find any notable namesake.