Toyya meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Toyya came from English-American and Latin. Toyya is spelling variation of Toya. Toya is variant of prominent Latoya. Also Toya is variation of frequently used and all time favorite Victoria. Origin of Unconventional Toya is in Latin and English-American languages, meaning of Toya is "Toy and Water".
Variants of ToyyaNames that rhyme with Toyya
Popularity of Toyya
Toyya is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 100 people globally have carried Toyya as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Toyya
You have big plans for yourself and your future. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Do you like Toyya? Other names you would love
- Prissy - The uncommon girl name Prissy has origin in Latin and is notably used in Spanish and English languages, Prissy means "Diminutive of Priscilla or Ancient"
- Renate - Largely used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish unusual, Renate means "Born Again or Regenerate" and is given to both sexes is of Latin origin
- Iljana dominantly is used in Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Iljana is "My God is Yahweh or Shining" has its roots in Hebrew and Latin is bestowed upon baby girls
- Ingenuus - The boy name Ingenuus is of Latin origin, Ingenuus means "Freeman"
- Konstandin - Boy name Konstandin is particulary used in Albanian, meaning of Konstandin is "The Steadfast" has origin in Latin
Namesakes of Toyya
We could not find any notable namesake.