Trémeur meaning and origin
Meaning: Superiority and Greatness.
Add to favorites
Trémeur came from Breton, meaning of Trémeur is "Superiority and Greatness.". Trémeur is celebrated on November 7th.Names that rhyme with Trémeur
Popularity of Trémeur
Trémeur is an uncommon name around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Trémeur
- Sigal - Unfamiliar unisex name Sigal means "Treasure"
- Haïda - Haïda's meaning is Who Returns to God is rooted from Quran
- Maëvanne - Meaning of Maëvanne is Welcome
- Yamawadee - Girl name Yamawadee is originated from Thai which is used in Thai language, Yamawadee means "Born In Special Times"
- Charuchitra - Prevalently used in Hindi and Hindi, Charuchitra is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Charuchitra is "Beautiful Picture"
Namesakes of Trémeur
We could not find any notable namesake.