Tribhawan meaning and origin
Meaning of Tribhawan is Tri=Three Bhawan=Holy Place is used as a boy name is majorly used in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Tribhawan
Popularity of Tribhawan
Tribhawan is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Tribhawan
You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. Your past is the reason why you've turned into this amazing, kind-hearted person. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth.
Other names similar to Tribhawan
- Khahish - Unisex name Khahish is used specifically in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Khahish means "Hearts Desire or Heart's Desire"
- Jabarjang - Boy name Jabarjang means "Brave in the Battlefield" is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Upinderjit - Boy name Upinderjit means "Victory in the Proximity of God" is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Chitprem means Heart Full of Love is notably used in Sikh and Punjabi is aimed at baby boys
- Daljinder - Daljinder's meaning is Love for God or Army of God In Heaven used for both genders is commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Tribhawan
We could not find any notable namesake.