Trion meaning and origin
Trion is form of Triúnn in Swedish language.
Variants of TrionNames that rhyme with Trion
Popularity of Trion
Trion is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 200 people globally have carried Trion as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Trion
You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much.
You would love these names similar to Trion
- Kasse is form of Kassi in Danish and Swedish languages. Also Kasse is equivalent of Kassu in Finnish language
- Silverius dominantly is used in English is rooted from Latin is given to baby boys. Silverius is equivalent of Silvius in Latin language
- Iili is equivalent of Île in Greenlandic language
- Hwithoveth is form of Hvíthǫfði in Danish language
- Avidh is form of Aghvidh in Swedish language
Namesakes of Trion
We could not find any notable namesake.