Tucker name meaning
On This Page
What does Tucker mean?
Famed and Evergreen unisex name Tucker is dominantly used in English has its roots in Old English, Tucker means "Garment Maker, Tucker of Cloth or The Fuller".
How do I pronounce Tucker?
Two syllabled Tucker is most commonly pronounced as t(uc)-ker.
Variants of Tucker
Nicknames for Tucker
Potential nicknames for the child named Tucker include:Names that rhyme with Tucker
How popular is the name Tucker?
Tucker was a popular name in United States. Over 41684 babies have been named Tucker since 1884. When at the peak of its usage in 2016, the moniker grabbed the 173rd spot and 2417 baby boys were given the name.
However after 136 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still dominating the charts. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 500 baby names 30 times Tucker is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1998, peaked in 2018 when it ranked 1786th.
According to our research, at least 40000 people have been bestowed Tucker around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tucker
You are looking for your higher purpose. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You can't stand fake people with low IQ who gossip and do small talks on a daily basis because they have nothing smart to say.
Do you like Tucker? Other names you would love
- Jordon - Used specifically in English long standing and trendy, Jordon is rooted from Hebrew, Jordon means "The Descending" is used as a unisex name . Customary name Jordon elevated to 467th position among baby boy names in 2000 in United States
- Omari - Famed Omari has its origin in English and Arabic is used in English and Arabic, Omari means "The Highest of Muhammads Followers or Long-Living" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Deandre - Meaning of Deandre is De or André is a gender insensitive name and rooted from English and English-American is used in English
- Orpha - Used substantially in English persistent and prominent, Orpha is used as a girl name. It is rooted from Hebrew, Orpha means "Full Head of Hair"
- Lilith - Meaning of Lilith is Lilitu Meaning of the Night, Lilitu or Lily is predominantly used in Danish and Swedish and is used for baby girls is originated from English, Assyrian and Akkadian
Middle names for Tucker
Possible options for a child named Tucker include these prominent and familiar middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Tucker.
Famous people named Tucker
- Tucker Fredricks, American speed skater and the US record holder
- Tucker Carlson, American conservative political commentator
- Tucker Smallwood, American actor, author and vocalist
- Tucker B's, Australian band, originally from Perth
- Tucker Gates, American television director and producer
- Tucker Martine, American record producer, musician and composer
- Tucker Frederickson, former American football running back for the New York Giants of the NFL
- Tucker L. Melancon, Senior United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- Tucker Gougelmann, United States Marine Corps captain
- Director Tucker Dansie, renowned for short Crayoluv
Lists having Tucker
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Maker
- Baby Names that mean Cloth