Tuhin name meaning
On This Page
What does Tuhin mean?
Tuhin came from Sanskrit is used substantially in Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Arabic, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarati and Bengali, a baby boy name, meaning of Tuhin is "Of the Snow".
Variants of TuhinNames that rhyme with Tuhin
How popular is the name Tuhin?
Tuhin is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in India. According to our research, at least 110000 people have been bestowed Tuhin around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tuhin
You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble.
Go through the following names similar to Tuhin
- Anugraha - Unisex name Anugraha is used particulary in Malayalam and Hindi, Anugraha means "Blessing or Request"
- Shaar - Specifically used in English and Arabic, Shaar is used as a unisex name, meaning of Shaar is "Name of Lord Ayyappa or Habit"
- Niha - Niha's meaning is Naughty One or Admired for Look is mainly used in Arabic and Telugu is aimed at girls
- Quasar - Commonly used in Arabic and Hindi, Quasar bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Quasar is "Meteor"
- Zain means Happy, Beautiful or Excellent used for both genders, used commonly in Hindi, English and Arabic has its origin in Arabic
Famous people named Tuhin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tuhin
- Boy names beginning with T
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Snow