Tuladhar meaning and origin
Used principally in Hindi and Marathi, Tuladhar mainly bestowed upon boys, Tuladhar means "Scale Holder".Names that rhyme with Tuladhar
Popularity of Tuladhar
Tuladhar is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, over 300 babies have been named Tuladhar globally.
Numerological analysis of Tuladhar
You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. You are energetic and have a restless spirit. Your past is the reason why you've turned into this amazing, kind-hearted person. You solve problems systematically and diplomatically. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those.
Parents who liked Tuladhar, loved these names
- Aghor - Used principally in Hindi and Bengali, Aghor means "Shiva" is aimed at baby boys
- Ritumbhara - Ritumbhara's meaning is Of Divine Truth or The Earth is majorly used in Marathi and Hindi is used for both genders
- Dhamadhama - Used primarily in Hindi and Sanskrit, Dhamadhama means "Making a Noise" is aimed at girls
- Anideepa - The girl name Anideepa means "Looking Good" is used dominantly in Hindi and Bengali
- Adhrutha chiefly is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Adhrutha is "Another Name of Vishnu" is a boy name
Namesakes of Tuladhar
We could not find any notable namesake.