Turið meaning and origin
Turið is Faroese cognate of Þúríðr.
Variants of TuriðNames that rhyme with Turið
Popularity of Turið
Turið is a popular baby name in Norway where every 1 in 400 have the name. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Turið globally.
You would love these names similar to Turið
- Rask means Vigorous, Brave, Doughty is specifically used in Swedish and Finnish used as a baby boy name came from Old Norse. Rask is masculine form of Rǫskva.
- Durbernus is equivalent of Dýrbiǫrn in Latin and Swedish languages
- Asgunn is Swedish form of Ásgunnr
- Thyrgisl is used primarily in Swedish and Old Swedish is bestowed upon baby boys. Thyrgisl is Swedish equivalent of Thorgisl
- Ingiäld is Swedish form of Ingialdr
Namesakes of Turið
We could not find any notable namesake.