Tyrfingur meaning and origin
Tyrfingur is Icelandic equivalent of Tyrfingr.
Variants of TyrfingurNames that rhyme with Tyrfingur
Popularity of Tyrfingur
Tyrfingur is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Tyrfingur?
Learn how to trust people more. The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You are too kind to tell these people to leave and so, you end up drained and confused.
You would love these names similar to Tyrfingur
- Leivur is Faroese form of Leifr
- Botolphus - The boy name Botolphus is used in Danish and Old Danish. Botolphus is Latin equivalent of Botolf
- Drosbo is equivalent of Drósbói in Swedish language
- Jakoba - Jakobas origin is Hebrew bestowed upon girls used mainly in Swedish, German and Norwegian, meaning of Jakoba is "Yahweh May Protect or Supplanter"
- Aver is Swedish equivalent of Ávæirr
Namesakes of Tyrfingur
We could not find any notable namesake.