Tysha meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Tysha is rooted from Latin is prevalently used in English language. Tysha is a variant form of Titia. Titia is resulted from Laetitia. Titia is short of Letitia. Titia is an effeminate variant of Titus. Uncommon Titia came from Latin, meaning of Titia is "Allesse and Joy". Also. Tysha is variant spelling of Laetitia.
Variants of TyshaNames that rhyme with Tysha
Popularity of Tysha
Tysha is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1964 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1973, it ranked 1665th when 55 girl were named Tysha. There are over 853 babies that have been given the name Tysha in United States. Tysha is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. At least, 800 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Tysha?
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are hard to figure. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them.
Go through the following names similar to Tysha
- Graziella - Graziella's meaning is Grace, Graceful or Thank You is chiefly used in Italian that originated from Latin is a girl name
- Deco majorly is used in Hungarian is a baby boy name, meaning of Deco is "Of the Lord Belonging to God and Form of Dominick" has origin in Latin. Deco is resulted from Dominic.
- Tonye - Tonye's meaning is Inestimable, Priceless and Highly Praiseworthy is a baby girl name is of Latin origin. Tonye is shortened form of Antoinette.
- Idonia - Unfamiliar Idonia has its origin in Latin language is used as a baby girl name and is dominantly used in Spanish and English, Idonia means "Industrious, Of Good Disposition or Loving One"
- Martinho - Meaning of Martinho is Mars used for baby boys and of Latin origin is predominantly used in Portuguese
Namesakes of Tysha
We could not find any notable namesake.