Ubadah name meaning
What does Ubadah mean?
Used mainly in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic, Ubadah means "Servant of God, Worship, Serves God or Old Arabic Name" is a boy name is originated from Arabic.
How do I pronounce Ubadah?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Ubadah is u-ba-dah.
Variants of UbadahNames that rhyme with Ubadah
How popular is the name Ubadah?
Ubadah is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ubadah?
To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive. You lack real friends. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those.
Other names similar to Ubadah, for would be moms
- Kutaiba - Meaning of Kutaiba is Lord of Flowers is used as a boy name is specifically used in Arabic and Hindi
- Iba - Offbeat and Fresh girl name Iba has origin in Arabic, Iba means "Pride or Sense" is particulary used in Frisian and Arabic
- Tanvi means Slender, Delicate Girl or Caring Loving Good Hearted used for girls which is used chiefly in Telugu and Hindi has its origin in Sanskrit
- Issam - Notably used in Arabic and Arabic far-out, Issam came from Arabic and Arab, meaning of Issam is "Ambitious, Distinguished or Safeguard" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Mahaa particulary is used in Tamil and Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Mahaa is "Gazelle, Wild Cow or Large Eyes"
Famous people named Ubadah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ubadah
- Boy names beginning with U
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Servant
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Worship
- Baby Names that mean Old