Uchey meaning and origin
Boy name Uchey is of African-Igbo origin. Uchey is a variation of Uchechi. Of African-Igbo origin, Uchechi is used particulary in Igbo and African languages, Uchechi means "The Will of God".
Variants of UcheyNames that rhyme with Uchey
Popularity of Uchey
Uchey is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Nigeria. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Uchey
When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You end up hurt over and over again because of your faith in second chance. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You always hope things to work out on their own. You often forget that every problem comes with a solution.
If you like Uchey, you would love these names
- Kwasi - Unwonted Kwasi is originated from African-Akan, Kwasi means "Boy Born on Sunday" chiefly used in Twi and Ewe is bestowed upon baby boys
- Nnamdi - Anomalous Nnamdi is originated from African-Nigeria is a boy name, Nnamdi means "My Father is Still Alive"
- Enu - Boy name Enu came from African-Akan, meaning of Enu is "Fifth-Born Child" is used in Akan
- Eba - Girl name Eba means "I Certainly Disagree" came from African-Bobangi and African-Ngala
- Lawan - Queer unisex name Lawan means "Beautiful" is rooted from Thai language
Namesakes of Uchey
We could not find any notable namesake.