Udaar meaning and origin
Boy name Udaar is used prevalently in Hindi, meaning of Udaar is "Humble".Names that rhyme with Udaar
Popularity of Udaar
Udaar is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Udaar
But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You are a good friend who listens and never judges.
Other names similar to Udaar, for soon-to-be-parents
- Shaileshi - Shaileshi's meaning is King of Mountain or Likes Shiv Shankar aimed at baby girls is mostly used in Hindi
- Ervad means Religious Teacher is used as a boy name is largely used in Hindi
- Navaneedham is used mostly in Hindi, Navaneedham means "Newly Born" is a baby boy name
- Adhiksit - Boy name Adhiksit is used majorly in Hindi language, meaning of Adhiksit is "Lord or King"
- Santosa specifically is used in Hindi is a girl name, meaning of Santosa is "Satisfied or Content"
Namesakes of Udaar
We could not find any notable namesake.